Today in Minecraft Pennywise devises a plan to steal Mcdonalds secret mind control sauce. Watch as IT and his minions enter into the worlds most secure mcdonalds!
► Minecraft T-Shirts: https://voidcollection.com/
● Cannibal Twitter: https://twitter.com/CannibalCrab
● Fan Discord: https://discord.gg/atlanticcraft
▬▬▬▬▬▬▼Realm of Atlantis▼▬▬▬▬▬▬
● Professor Pikalus Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClw5UTugvHO-VL7n-IaxaTA
● Sneaky Sisters Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp9AkWp4jfrEyZKhOTo5rbA
● Kraken Kid Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcoXbmaUfns8Kx4E5YbwIZA
● Atlantic Craft Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAtlanticCraft
● Captain Deadlock Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4BuRUwk1tGDQ7lrrloucDQ
● Baby Blooper Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy2TySx_6AaPvzMRwYMvHxw
● Joebuz Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Mb3iBuQtAIX2pfh2F-0tg
What is Minecraft? Minecraft is an online virtual playground and workshop, where kids of all ages can safely interact, create, have fun, and learn. It’s unique in that practically everything on Minecraft is designed and constructed by members of the community. Minecraft is designed for 8 to 18 year old, but it is open to people of all ages. Each player starts by choosing an avatar and giving it an identity. They can then explore Minecraft — interacting with others by chatting, playing games, or collaborating on creative projects. Each player is also given their own piece of undeveloped real estate along with a virtual toolbox with which to design and build anything — be it a navigable skyscraper, a working helicopter, a giant pinball machine, a multiplayer “Capture the Flag” game or some other, yet to be dreamed-up creation. There is no cost for this first plot of virtual land. By participating and by building cool stuff, Minecraft members can earn speciality badges as well as Minecraft dollars (“Minecraft”). In turn, they can shop the online catalogue to purchase avatar clothing and accessories as well as premium building materials, interactive components, and working mechanisms.