The Oculus Quest is here, but did you know it’s not limited to the games on the Oculus Store?? In this video I show you how to play ANY VR GAME on an Oculus Quest using RiftCat. With this software you can play games like Pavlov VR, Skyrim VR, and Gorn on your Oculus Quest! I’ll show off what it looks like to stream these games from my PC to my Oculus Quest and then I’ll show you exactly how to set it up to try it for yourself.
Let me know in the comments if you tried this out, and tell me which VR games you’re most excited to play!
Join the best VR discord server around! – https://discord.gg/NjG7a7q
Subscribe today for more VR and Oculus Quest content!
FULL INSTRUCTIONS – https://support.riftcat.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005631080-How-to-install-VRidge-on-Oculus-Quest-preview-
1. Download and Install RiftCat – https://riftcat.com/vridge
2. Enable Oculus Quest Developer Mode – https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/quest/latest/concepts/mobile-device-setup-quest/
3. Install ADB Driver – https://developer.oculus.com/downloads/package/oculus-go-adb-drivers/
4. Download VRidge – https://go.riftcat.com/VRidgeQuestPreview
5. Download Android ADB Platform Tool (NOT THE SAME AS #2) – https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip